Yes! A new story bundle! And I’m in it!
One of the things I love about this bundle is something Kris points out in her description:
These writers build worlds, new worlds, worlds we’ve never seen before.
In my opinion, that’s one of the most important things not just about this bundle, but about this wonderful age of indie publishing that we live in.
As a reader, I don’t have to settle for the ordinary. For the expected. For the story to proceed on rails from start to end.
Instead, I get to find extraordinary gems, fiction that would never have made it past the gatekeepers of old. Stories that color outside the lines of genre.
And all of these writers have a body of work for you to go through. Try just a taste of their work. You may have found your next favorite author.
The bundle is available for a very limited time only. You’ll find it at https://storybundle.com/fantasy. So you need to act now.
For a mere $5, you can get the first five books in the bundle:
- Book of Earth by Robin Brande
- Miles to Go by Laura Anne Gilman
- Night Calls by Katharine Eliska Kimbriel
- Hex in the City by Fiction River
- Marny: Feyguard Book 3 by Anthea Sharp
For a mere $15, you can get all 10 books, the first five plus these five more:
- Hunt by Leslie Claire Walker
- The Raven and the Dancing Tiger by Leah Cutter
- Traitors by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Tides of Darkness by Judith Tarr
- The Adventures of Myhr by P. N. Elrod
(You’ll note that I’m in both the first and the second five. I have a short story in the Hex and the City Fiction River anthology, and I have a novel in the second group. So really, you want the entire bundle, right?)
As I said before, this bundle is only available for a very limited time. But the stories that you read, and the worlds that these authors create, will stay with you for a very, very long time.